Blog Archive

Friday, July 19, 2024

Birthday Babies in July

I carried him for 9 months so he decided to carry me for 9 seconds as we enjoyed a birthday lunch date and swim party on July 14th for my son’s 30th birthday!!


The WonderVan is coming along great this past week and we finally put the sealer coat on the flooring which made it so incredibly beautiful! And John finished the finesse details on the upper cabinets with custom routing the foam for our specific knives and utensils! No rattling silverware in this ride!

Then what a special treat that I get another summer with my Chinese granddaughter!! Last year was Yosemite and this summer my Chinese son, Alex, flew her to Ohio to spend the next 2 weeks with her American grandma. We have lots of plans so next blog entry with be rife with 8 year old adventures with NĒŽinai! We started it out with her birthday celebration where I explained the need for dessert before dinner so we had homemade strawberry banana nice cream and traditional angel food cake! 

 
Finally, today was infusion cycle #30 and it was easy peasy! When all was done, we made our habitual stop at Dan the Baker’s and enjoyed getting my sourdough sesame bread! What a treat!


We are so incredibly grateful for every day! To God be ALL THE GLORY!

No comments: