Blog Archive

Friday, September 29, 2023

A Day of Miracles

Bring 57 isn’t a bad number when it’s chock full of blessings and miracles!!


This will be short and sweet as I’m writing this after a full day of traveling and I’ve been awake for 17 hours and my body is screaming that it needs some sleep! 💤 

My sweet hubby drove me to the airport, leaving at 6:30 am for a 9:00 am flight which got canceled by 9:40. Then my daughter bought me the next best ticket for today, but it was to arrive in Ft Lauderdale by 8 pm and then I’d have to drive 3 more hours to Naples, FL!!! I was so grateful for Sarah finding a way to get me to Florida on my birthday!! But then…. This happened!

My son-in-law’s mother, Lorna, aka, the Birthday Fairy 🧚 gifted me with one of her passes on Delta! But this wasn’t just a flight for this afternoon, but a FIRST CLASS ticket which had me in Florida before dinner!!!!!

And then another divine thing happened…a woman I met in February on a flight that I became friends with “just happened to be on that same flight in first class and we got to sit next to each other. 

I then arrived in Naples and I was greeted by my daughter, son-in-law & granddaughter whom I haven’t seen in 2 months which for a baby is a long time!! She is my delight and being with them all tonight was truly a sweet and blessed birthday gift! 

God clearly was in all those details. 

Can’t keep eyes open….. good night and goodbye 56!

Thank you to all those who made today a dream!!❤️






2 comments:

LillyMae said...

God is sooooo good!!! Love this!

Diane v. said...

Happy birthday!!