Blog Archive

Monday, August 28, 2023

Tests, Bumps and Cramps.

This will be short and sweet. Since being home from Yosemite, I have dealt with managing my skin infection and some bug bites from an unknown source. I have finally completed the massive amounts of antibiotics and am in the throes of oral and topical steroids. I’m grateful to say that things are improving and it only took 3 ER visits to get under control. 

A week ago. 



Today. 

I also foolishly held off on a lot of water on the day I flew home and for the next 2 nights I had probably 20-30 Charlie horses each night which landed me at the ER for fluids around 4 am. 

Lastly, I had my quarterly echocardiogram, MRI & CT scans and I’m praising God that nothing is worse with the detected cancerous lesions noted in multiple bones, and my lungs only show scar tissue from last year’s lymphangitic lung cancer, plus there’s no detectable tumors in my lymph nodes, and nothing definite in my liver. So, I praise my Lord and Savior Jesus that I’m feeling great and am deeply grateful. Then on Friday, I had my infusions which went miraculously well!!! 


Lastly, I’m now about to start a big adventure that I’ll share more about as I can. Keep an eye out for posts coming from Scotland soon!! 



3 comments:

Shelley Collis said...

I love you dearly,Tricia! Praying for the details of your next adventure. So glad your results were good and you are feeling good . Charlie horse pain is horrible it takes your breath away. I have eaten more pickles in the last several months than I have my entire life . Grateful it helps .

Anonymous said...

Blesssings and love to you n John as you make this trip of a lifetime😘😘 - Cindy

Anonymous said...

So blessed!! Enjoy your trip! Love mom