Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Miracles ARE REAL!

My past few weeks have filled me with lots of GRATITUDE. 

Two weeks ago LillyMae and a I drove to the chilly north as we hiked and winter camped in Wisconsin on a trip with some of my favorite people! Admittedly, waking up in 20°F weather is becoming less of a novelty however if it means hanging out with these two…I’m all in! In addition to laughing and learning with them, I got to see my long time friend Wendy & my nieces Stephanee and Sammie! I made a commitment to upping my game and hiking minimally 1 mile a day with the hopes of several multiple miles at a time on good days! 


Some ‘exciting-for-a-grandma’ news is that my beautiful granddaughter started walking, so I can’t wait to have her run into my arms in a couple weeks!!


Here in Ohio, I got to fully enjoy what will likely be the last snowfall of the season. Although it was only a scant 3”, it was beautiful and I went out for a hike to my bench and sang my favorite Brandon Lake song, Gratitude! I don’t think I’ll ever tire of hearing it! Then I was treated to seeing robins and hearing cardinals singing! I am so thankful to have a place close to my home where I can enjoy God’s beauty in nature!


And now thanks to the melting snow, there are flowing waterfalls where I can hike and sit while listening to the gentle bubble of tumbling snow melt cascading over some fossilized rocks! I had to take 2 days off of hiking as my left calf muscle cramped so spastically for a couple nights in a row that I could hardly walk without wincing. Yet, here I relaxed at this spot praising God!! I have today! More gratitude!


This past week, during my morning reading time I came across some Bible verses that touched me. I’ll share in hopes it’ll encourage you, too. LillyMae especially loved the second verse as we read together.



Now to continue with all things gratitude, I drove to Columbus, OH twice this week for tests and my infusion.  The drive was glorious! A vibrant sunrise displaying Elohim’s creative genius.



I had an echocardiogram on Tuesday & PET scan and infusion today. Waiting for Dr Johnson to give me a call with the results. 


And on this warmish Wednesday morning, John and I enjoyed each other’s company as I had yet another infusion. Yes…I did ring my Gratitude Bell both in coming and going and asked the receptionist if anyone ever rings it and she said that ’Yes’ they do!!! This makes me happy. The infusion was easy and now we head to the shop to keep working on the building of our WonderVan! 


JUST GOT THE CALL from my PET scan results! 

I can’t call everyone, so I thought I would make a quick recording that you all can watch to see my reaction once I got my call from Dr. Johnson! I am praising Jesus all the way! He is my healer! He is my miracle maker! God is so good… So, so, so good to me! I will receive it willingly, with every fiber of my being! Thank you Jesus for the gift of this miracle that I get to experience through your healing hands! 




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise The Lord!

Melissa Horton said...

As I sit here with tears flowing down my face, I give complete praise to our Almighty Healer! Your desire to heal with the combination of food, lifestyle and more than anything prayers is nothing short of a miracle!! God knew I needed my sissy for a lot longer!! Love you Tricia.

Anonymous said...

Praise God Tricia!! Wow, the faith that you have!! You are an inspiration for us all!! I’m so grateful to have been able to watch this miracle happen! You are so special to many, including me! ❤️. ~dani

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful news. I have been praying for you every morning. So happy for you. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Praising the Lord with u sweet beautiful friend!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 What fantastic news! 🥳🥳🥳

Anonymous said...

I watched your video again this morning with tears of joy marveling in the Goodness of God, His miraculous ways and I stand in AWE of Him! You are and will continue to be a testimony for Him wherever you go! The best is yet to come!! Hallelujah! He is the Great I AM!

Sue Baldwin said...

I’m so happy for you. Such incredible news!

Susan M. said...

You are the evidence that Jesus still performs miracles! God is so good! So very happy for you, Tricia. ❤️

Anonymous said...

Their is so amazing I remember seeing you with all of you oxygen stuff and crying because I thought that might have been your last year but no God is so so so good

Patti DeMatteis said...

You are so amazing! I knew God was not ready to have you home as you are accomplishing so much for everyone you touch everyday through Him. ❤️❤️❤️❤️you have given a whole new meaning to Gratitude! There are no words to say how happy I am to hear this news! Love ya!!