Blog Archive

Saturday, April 1, 2023

TTFN

It’s time! Time to scale back again.  Somewhat because I don’t think there is that much interesting to have to write about in my day to day life that’s different than what I have written about every week, so I decided that my blog entries are going to become less and less frequent… Perhaps monthly or so unless things with my health change there might be a cameo blog entry here and there. 

To my faithful readers, who seem to look forward to reading my blog weekly, I hope you will understand. Call me if you’re curious or missing me. 🫠

I am so thankful to report that I’m feeling awesome in mind, spirit, energy and physically! Breathing is perfect! I feel normal with only minor skin things like I’ve mentioned in the past.  My weeks are filled with my normal activities: Bible reading, a good book, a soak in the tub at night, posting lots of things on Facebook marketplace and hopefully selling them, helping out with tasks for getting the WonderVan ready, hiking with LillyMae and my favorite activity of visiting friends and family!

So thanks for reading and praying and caring for this past YEAR!! I tell people when they ask me how I’m doing that I feel like I’m the recipient of a miracle! And I know I am!! It’s coming up on one year since my re-diagnosis!! But I’m kinda getting bored of blogging so I’m going to not stress about Tuesday’s blogs and just say they’re WHENEVER blog posts. So before I sign off until next time, here’s a photo dump of my last several days. Just my normal, regular, blessed days, like yours! 

Lunch with a friend. 


The hiking trail after a rain!


Selling all my things in the house!


Selecting the prettiest pieces of spalted maple for the WonderVan. 


Selling John’s business equipment!


John working meticulously on designing every millimeter of the WonderVan. 
Thankfully I decided not to sell this favorite piece of artwork but sent it to my sister in law to be its keeper, especially since she’s the photographer of these pelicans landing at Land Between the Lakes, KY where we camped together a couple years ago. 


AND…Reading from my favorite little devotional, Jesus Calling. 


Adieu 💋

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love ya my friend. Great to hear doing well, and yes no stress over posting -

Anonymous said...

❤️Love and Adieu ps the picture of the pelicans… WOW!!

Anonymous said...

♡♡♡