Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Jonathan is 30!

Today I dedicate this blog entry to my son, Jonathan. He says he’ll never read my blog, at least not now. He’ll read it someday after I’m gone, so hopefully in 44 years when I’m 100!?

But on July 14, 2023 he turned 30 and we had a party for him with some of his family & friends. I asked several family and friends to write him a note or letter and several did which blessed him immensely so thank you. 

I’m so grateful to call him mine, but really he is God’s first and I’m his mother steward. What a gift and treasure. Our past week together included him joining me for an infusion, celebrating his actual birthday with song, gifts, food and a bonfire! And tonight we went to Northstar Café and I shared with him my letter. May it bless him every day!

Grateful to be your mom!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been blessed to meet Jonathan through my sister, Andrea. You have been an excellent steward as he his a remarkable young man! Happy belated Birthday, Jonathan!