Blog Archive

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Debrief from Tuesday’s blog

Thursday: To anyone who read my blog on Tuesday and voiced concern one way or another, thank you for loving me well and reaching out or praying. I often hesitate to write things in my blog that are difficult for me because so many friends and family kinda freak out or worry about me thinking I’m not ok. I assure you all that I AM OK! We all have days that are difficult relationally, right?? And I’m not one to want to sugar coat my blog just because people might assume or project and think the worst or worry. This is real life. This is my life.  Struggle and Redemption over and over. And I just happened to have had one of those more challenging weeks. My heart’s hope was that the power of Christ working in and through me would be the focus! HE empowered me! HE met me where I was! HE is where I place my hope and future. It was the shift IN ME that I’m highlighting and therefore praising God for, not a focus on a difficult week and the circumstances surrounding it! 

Tomorrow I have an appointment for my quarterly MRI & CT. I have chosen NOT to know the results of those scans for my mind’s sake. If I feel good, then all I need to know is if my treatment schedule is changing or if I need a different procedure. My gift is that I do feel great, regardless of any doctor’s diagnoses. The last time I had these tests done and I looked at the results, it got me so worked up for nothing and that is stress I’m managing by not having to know the results. I know I’ve experienced healing already! So much so that I’m alive and living life to the fullest today. I have new dreams and new goals for 2023! I’ve no fear of the future because I am not IN the future. I’m here. Now. Feeling great! So there it is…a miracle! I’m hiking and making plans for camping, canoeing, biking, fishing, traveling and serving others doing WonderVan life with my hubby! 


Guess whose son this is!! 😂


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU!! MOM

Anonymous said...

Amazing T💖

Shelley said...

I love you , dear friend! Holding you up .