Blog Archive

Monday, December 12, 2022

10 Years and Celebrating

In April, 2022 when given a stage 4 terminal diagnosis, I was asked by my oncologist if I had any goals. I told her that I wanted to see my 1st granddaughter, make it to my 10 year anniversary to John and ride my mountain bike again! As of today, I’m praising God for His miracles because I’ve met them all!! 

John and I were gifted a friend’s log cabin for the week in Red River Gorge so we’ve been out hiking all day and will continue tomorrow as well. It’s really sweet when two people enjoy doing so much together as we do and I’m over the moon thankful that my lungs and body can do these hikes!







Just for fun I’m posting some pictures from our wedding day in our woods on 12-12-12!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Congrats!