Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

The Gift of Life


While I’m in Florida visiting with my new granddaughter, I have really not focused on my blogs in order to be present with my daughter and son-in-law and their new little baby as much as possible. Pretty much my days have been spent surrounded by this little bundle of joy and when I return to Ohio, I will be more frequent with my blogging. Suffice it to say I am enjoying every single moment I have been gifted with this beautiful angel. 

I received a phone call from my oncologist the other day and she wanted to finally get back to me regarding my most recent scans which took place a few weeks ago. She did want to inform me that the radiologist reviewed my scans once again and they believe that the multiple fractures reported in my rib cage are actually old fractures from a previous incident… Of which I have no idea when it could have been… But they said they are healed fractures and not current active fractures! I take this as a praise and it also would explain why I’m able to do things like mountain bike without any rib pain! It does not mean there aren’t current lesions, but just the fractures don’t seem to be from anything related to cancer. She does want to keep up with scans every 3 to 4 months so I will be redoing my CT scan and MRI scan again in January to compare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news love mom

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah!!!!!