Blog Archive

Friday, December 9, 2022

Home

It has been one month since I’ve been home and I am so deeply grateful for the gift of this time where I have seen incredible natural beauty in Wyoming for 3 weeks…


and have fellowshipped with so many beautiful friends… And of course I’ve been given the great gift of seeing my first grandchild!

But I must admit that it is wonderful to be back home and sleep in my own bed again. 

John and I are now looking forward to celebrating our 10 year anniversary this weekend! Every one of these things I have spoken of is a manifested miracle and I thank God for them all! 

Today I was grateful to be able to spend time with my son.


I love creating and currently I’m constructing a book for Advent where I am taking some of my favorite photos from the last month in Wyoming and Florida and over laying Bible verses on them. I will make them into book to give to my granddaughter for a future Advent seasons. Here are a couple more samples.

 



I love it how God shows up in my life! Last night when I was on the plane flying home from Florida, the sun was setting and casting a beautiful pastel color over the eastern sky where the colors were combining and painting the most beautiful moonrise I have ever seen in my life! While I was watching it, I was listening to a song on my iPhone called “I took a walk through snowy wood“ by David Wolfenberger. I’ve tried to find the lyrics to this song all day but I have failed. What I can understand from the lyrics is a beautiful prayer and God spoke to me in the words and confirmed it with the moon rise and sky!

No comments: