Blog Archive

Friday, September 2, 2016

Day Sept. 2, 2016 All Good Still

So yesterday I hit a record!  I walked 3 miles in my neighborhood and it felt great! The beautiful 70 degree sunny days helps and now that I am feeling great, I'm looking for productive things to do that does not overwhelm me.

So this week, I organized my pantry and kitchen cabinets and started the prep to paint the kitchen. I have had the joy of some visiting friends and am looking forward to a weekend with my sweet, kind, loving husband and a visit with my daughter, Sarah.

I'm still listening to The Ragamuffin Gospel on audiobook and am finding it very, very good. It's definitely a recommended read.  It's been a thing of wonder to continue to see how God is not only taking care of me but my friend, Liz. Literally, God just is pouring out His gifts on us and we are humbled and amazed at His provision.

Thankfully, I have my next 3 chemotherapy appointments arranged for transportation. Thanks to Andrea, Amanda, and Katie...you ladies have made my next month worry free and I trust I'll be in excellent hands.


No comments: