Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

A Day of Normalcy

 Nothing to report today other than I decided to go to work despite some breathing difficulties still. Better, but still short of breath and need rx for cough. It was so good to see all my people. This group is truly SO compassionate, SO willing to help, SO generous, SO loving!! Honestly, every person at this office is a true gift from God!! How can I not love my Super Heroes?!

Tomorrow is a BIG day. Got word today that insurance approved the scans! Crazy thing is if they didn’t approve it, the hospital isn’t allowed to do it even if I paid it myself!! Thankful I only have a relatively small portion of the cost to pay in comparison to the total fee. These tests aren’t cheap!

So, I’ll have my PET/CT scan in the morning and should have a report by the end of the day.

 It is my prayer that the spots they saw are nothing of concern and my lung condition is not anything more than me recovering from COVID back in January. I’m praying for this miracle of complete healing and may God get ALL THE GLORY. 

No comments: