Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Echocardiogram and blood test results

On the medical side of things today I had an echocardiogram this morning at Christ Hospital Outpatient. Within 30 minutes I got back the results. Everything was normal. Praise the Lord!! Throughout the day I got test results in from bloodwork done last Thursday. The CA27 29 is supposed to be 0-33. Mine was 41! Crazy thing is just 6 weeks ago at my oncology appointment it was only 15!!! Not exactly sure what that meant so I called the oncologist and she explained that it might mean something or it might not. Usually when it is that high they retake it in a month and do a PET scan. Well I’m already scheduled for that on Thursday so it will either  confirm the elevated number or not. Either way, regardless of what they say, I’m remembering to be thankful in all things because God sees me and He has healed me on levels beyond the physical and for that I’m humbly blessed. 

After the test, my hubs and I met my sister, Paula, to get mom to her so she can get back home to Illinois. How incredibly thankful we are that mom came and spent 5 days here with me. 

And how do I begin to thank all my amazing friends who have generously given my their extra Asea? Nicole, Lori & Cindy literally gave me enough liquid and gel for me to bathe in it like I prayed for. 

I don’t even think I can comprehend the level of love shown by so many. Thank you EVERYONE for your prayers and well wishes. God  is using us all to be united as a family as we rally to approach His throne and make our requests known. I trust Him with my everything. I’m ok. 


No comments: