Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Tennessee Bound

Today has been one of the best days since all this craziness started. My list of blessings are as follows:

1. Zero pain at the biopsy site! It was in my bone!! 

2. My ability to breathe with mild exertion is SO much easier than the past 2 days when it kept getting harder and harder. 

3. Spent the morning with a dear friend who arranged to have time with me. Such a special time sharing beet juice with this lady, Cat. 


4. Stopped in to surprise my coworkers on the way out of town.  I miss them all terribly! AND they continued to shower me with gifts.  


5. My daughter whom honestly,  I've been most concerned about with this news came outright and said, "Mom, you've raised me to be so strong and even if God takes you before I want Him to, I'm going to be ok. As a family we will rally and be there for each other and I will be ok." That was like salve to my hurting mama’s heart. 

6. I'm so blessed by the outpouring of support from so many people. There are entire Bible study groups from many of my friend’s churches even as far reaching as Oman that are praying, there are friends of mine who are Jewish, Muslim and even agnostics that have shared that they're praying for a miracle of healing. I'm so deeply humbled and overwhelmed with this amount of love.  

7. I am driving to Memphis, TN with my husband to hang with him while he's at a work conference and one of my BFFs is flying in tonight to be with me.  



Medically, it’s Day 2 on Ibrance. I didn’t think there were any side effects until 5 minutes ago. Not sure if it’s from the drug or what but when I crawled out of the passenger seat to hop in the back of the van for a bit it felt like I had sharp pain in the bottom of my right big toe. When I looked it felt like I stepped on something sharp but actually it was a bulging blood vessel that feels bruised. I’m not sure what that’s all about but I need to watch it. The doctor said there could be lowered white blood cell count with this drug among many others but we decided it was a risk we had to take. 

Prayer for these medications to work, for the Asea to help cells heal and mostly that Jesus will completely heal me regardless. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Anonymous said...

Just a note to say I love you much. I read your blog every day w/ love. Admiration. When you get back, we can visit or FT... both! Your Love. Courage. Smile ❤️❤️❤️