Blog Archive

Friday, April 29, 2022

Out on the Town

Today I’m thankful to have had the energy to do something outdoors and fun with my dear, dear friend Brooklyn. We hit the town starting at a lovely coffee shop.


We then slowly walked around Memphis and had lunch at Rendezvous BBQ (she had brisket; I brought my organic celery and unsalted peanut butter and organic fresh raspberries!) One might think I’m missing out by not eating at that delicious Southern BBQ but I don’t. Shoot… I’m just praying that my cells will miraculously heal with what I feed them and that is an easy sacrifice to make. 







I did hear from my oncologist today letting me know that some of the biopsy results are in but that they are still waiting for more results. So far the tests are confirming metastatic breast cancer. 


No comments: