Blog Archive

Thursday, November 24, 2022

I Give Thanks


God says to be thankful in ALL things! So…Father today here’s my prayer. 

I’m especially thankful for You in my life!

I’m thankful for my faithful and loyal husband, John Wonderly. 

I’m thankful for my beautiful and loving children, Sarah, Jonathan, Alex & Jumi.

I’m thankful for a precious new granddaughter. 

I’m thankful for my loving parents. 

I’m thankful for my sisters who are my dearest friends. 

I’m thankful for a close and loving family. 

I’m thankful for a wealth of numerous amazingly authentic friends!

I’m thankful for the gift of life, which I do not take for granted!

I’m thankful for the knowledge of my eternal future when my spirit no longer resides in this physical body.

I’m thankful for breath-taking nature! 

I’m thankful for Jesus dying for my sins and giving me the gift of salvation. 

And, yes, I’m even thankful for cancer because of all the beauty and miracles that have been experienced in my life because of it!

Amen!

I had to start my day with Gratitude today! 

Although it will be a non traditional Thanksgiving for me as I’m still in Wyoming, it will be beautiful to be with my best friend and live life together today!






No comments: