Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

O-H-I-O

After almost 3 weeks, I’ve finally made my way back to Ohio to 50 degrees and cloudy skies. No comparison to yesterday morning in Jackson where it was 10 degrees and snowed up to 15”!!! In fact on my way to let my friend’s dog out the snow was so high and hadn’t been shoveled that I had to walk to their house from the highway!


I did a little last minute shopping yesterday in town before packing it up and found myself thoroughly enjoying chatting with some of the local workers starting with Grace at Persephone who made me a yummy green matcha drink and had my last meal there until next time I’m in Jackson. 



Next I got to visit with this delightful gal, Kati at one of the shops I frequented. I love it how God just puts people in our paths that we know isn’t accidental! She’s one of those special people!

Now I’m in Ohio after a long day of traveling and had dinner with some dear friends! 



No comments: