Blog Archive

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Typical Jackson Day

My days are becoming predictable and routine here in snowy Wyoming. In the mornings I drive to my friend’s and take care of her dog with 2 walks. In between walks I spend at least an hour reading, talking to friends and family and today I started a reading plan for Advent. It’s something I’ve never done before but I’m interested in it this year. 

Day 1



Then I typically stop at Persephone Café and enjoy a pastry or meal and tea. This is one of my favorites: White Wolf Tea and Winter Gem Salad. 


This afternoon I got to hike again at Taggart Lake. Hiking is one of my favorite things to do here. 





Then out to dinner we go! Tonight was the Cowboy Bar Steakhouse. Best green beans I’ve ever eaten! The chef even came out and explained how he made my favorite food I’ve had here. Slightly blanched French green beans topped with brown butter, fresh garlic, sliced almonds, white wine and lemon zest!!

The Christmas lights were lit this past weekend. Iconic Jackson winter photo!


My time is coming to a close here. Too tired to write more. Good night. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you Tricia! God is definitely with you . 🙏