Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

So Much Indescribable Beauty!

Wyoming & Idaho are filled with truly incredible beauty! Snowy mountains, icy branches, pink, lavender, orange and red sunrises & sunsets, horses and wild animals have littered my photos the past few days! Sunday night we drove to the Elk Refuge and got to hear an elk herd calling to each other! 







This is one of my favorites. This is a lenticular cloud formation over The Grand as viewed from Idaho side of the Tetons!


Listen carefully to these Elk calling!

Every morning I’m glad to be able to help my friend here in Jackson by doing a little dog sitting and it’s been very pleasant hanging out with their loving pup! He even enjoys hanging with me while I read in the mornings. He makes me chuckle as we walk and he hops around and pounces in the snow looking for mice and voles! 

As I continue reading through the book ‘Crafted Prayer’, there have been some REALLY SWeet moments with God as I begin crafting my own prayers. I’m very thankful for the words God has put on my heart. Monday I hiked in Wilson, WY at Rendezvous Park and there were 3 memorials for people who have died and I allowed myself to engage in each one either by looking through the binoculars or sitting on some dedicated benches placed specifically for those individuals. It was the last one I sat on that God infused my mind with these inheritance words for me. 

“Live. Live on. Rejoice in the fact that you’ll never die, so go ahead and live fully now. It’s perpetual…this life. It’s eternal. Have no fear. No fear of death. No fear of disease. You may laugh in its face because you will never die.” 


Plastic covering a new memorial bench. 


Memorial binoculars overlooking the Tetons


Memorial bench for a hockey player


One of my favorite spots to hang out in town is Persephone Café and Sunday I convinced John and Matt to join me. The food is incredibly scrumptious.



 Yesterday I drove with my friend Margaret to Idaho Falls, ID but then our time to say good byes finally came. Such a cherished time with friends I’ve had these past weeks. The drive we took through the Pass has such remarkable pine trees loaded with snow! Once again it’s like driving through Narnia. 




And to close todays blog, I’ll share something that has brought me to a space and sacred place of being in Yahweh’s Presence. Please feel free to sit and soak in this song of beautiful worship as these souls lift their voices in authentic praise. My Spirit is profoundly thankful for this video that cries out “Lord I Need You”. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pics are amazing!! So glad you have this special time. Love mom💕

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to spend time with you! Much love!