Blog Archive

Thursday, November 3, 2022

LMae & JO

Breathless beauty in my Father’s creation! Early this morning when the sun was just rising and the fog was thick as a blanket, LillyMae and I began our hike with a hot beverage and our backpacks! 

We started out with a nice stretch while overlooking the creek!


Then up the leafy trail we climbed that had the most glorious Autumnal views. Fog. Sun beams. Dewey laced spider webs. Brown, yellow and pink leaves. Peace. Nearby rooster crowing. Worship. Crispy air. Silhouetted trees. Mystery. Stillness. Heavenly.






We ended our 3.5 mile hike at the peninsula again. This time we got to drink a titch of cinnamon tea in tiny read Solo cups while nourishing our souls with buttered carrot cake bread, Brother Lawrence’s words of 1685 wisdom and the sound of the rippling creek’s song!



Then this afternoon I had the joy of spending hours with this dear friend! She helped me get all my spices in new magnetic containers for the WonderVan and then we made lemon scented Epsom salts for Cozy Christmas gifts!



Love you JO! 

God is blessing me beyond measure always, it’s just that I’m more aware of it these days! I’m continuing to feel wonderful and I still don’t take it for granted! 

I’m so thankful to be alive!


No comments: