Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Still No Announcement

Dear readers, if you’ve been keeping up with my blog, you know my first grand child was born on Saturday. Her mom and dad are still adjusting to life with a newborn and haven’t made an official announcement yet. Therefore, neither can I share publicly her photos or name. Check back tomorrow…? 

So today’s post will only involve the sheer beauty and the Million Little Miracles I’ve experienced here in Wyoming and Idaho. 

I drove over the Pass into Idaho to visit Margaret 

Look very closely at the tree trunk! This is one tall pine! This hike yesterday was in Sheep Bridge Trail by Grand Targhee. 

My long time friend, Margaret, took me hiking there and explored this Narnia-like snowy forest! We met 24 years ago working in a dental office together!


This hike at Sheep Bridge has a surreal creek gurgling away enough to lull a baby to sleep!

Margaret’s house illuminated with the background of the alpine glow, as she called it!


Then back to Wyoming again as the sun was setting last night. 


This evening I went for a hike on the Old Pass Road and freaked out because I thought I saw a bear in the distance but thankfully it turned out to be a bear-shaped shadow! But these women were angels that allowed me to walk with them and their 3 dogs and comforted me with their company. 


The view from the cabin where we are staying. That pink tinge is the sun rising on a mountain!!

This week has been filled with SWeet time of study and reading of a new book called Crafted Prayer by Graham Cooke. As I’m hanging out at my friends, B & L’s house in the mornings and taking care of their dog, I find myself gifted lots of quiet time to read and learn about what God’s teaching me next. These are very special days!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Congrats on your first grandchild! Your photos make me miss Colorado. So glad you’re breathing in this wonderful world!
Bonnie