Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

This Day Flew

Wednesday. A lovely way to spend a day starts with reading Scripture especially with a friend. This morning began with the gospel of John.  

Then headed out for another chilly Fall hike! Midway through our adventure we stopped along Caesar Creek and read, had a snack and tried sipping Harney & Sons Hot Sunset Cinnamon Tea but it was too hot to actually drink! The sounds of the clear water rushing past us was soothing and gave us both reason to pause and be grateful to God who created this beauty for our pleasure!



 

The rest of the day went quickly. Napped, talked to cousin LuEllyn in California for over an hour. She loves the Lord deeply and is always a great example of focusing on Jesus, started packing for the next 3 weeks in Wyoming where the high is around 36 degrees, made and ate dinner with hubby then off to bed. A quiet and fast day really! 

Physically, I’m feeling really great but I tire easily…probably from all the hiking!! So thankful to be able to do that!

I had to chuckle when talking to LuEllyn! When I asked her how she was, she said that she couldn’t see, hear, smell, taste or drive, but she could walk and for that she’s so thankful!! This saint is my inspiration and role model! She recently mailed me a book that I’m looking forward to talking with me and reading over the next month while traveling. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

❤️ Wyoming❤️ One day I’ll go back again. It’s been 25 years. Use to go every other for 25 years..