Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Day 12 Rest for the Prayed For

Michael K., you shared with me God's word yesterday and  so many prayed for me and God heard you!  Last night I laid my head down on my pillow, fell asleep, and did not toss, turn, worry, awaken, yip (it's a family thing), even for a minute until it was time to wake up for work. Best night sleep I can remember in, literally, months!

Psalm 127:2
In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat- for he grants sleep to those he loves.

Also, I took John's BP this morning and it was the lowest it's been in 3 months since I started measuring it. Normally it was 160/98!  Today it was 120/76!  The meds are working and I'm so thankful! Another answered prayer!  God is good no matter what happens.




No comments: