Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Day 4 The Calm before the Storm

On my drive to work I listened to the music video of the song, "You Are My Hiding Place."

I came to work today with the intention of telling my coworkers. I initially wanted to tell them at the end of the day but due to scheduling conflicts, it happened scattered throughout the day.  Thankfully, everyone was very supportive, nothing less than what I expected.

Tonight will be difficult. Sarah is coming over to celebrate our Mother's Day and she is expecting we will have fun and mom/daughter time. I hope she takes it well. I am praying she will process it and if she wants, she can come with John and me to the doctor's tomorrow morning.

I looked up the breast surgeon online and could not find anything. She is relatively new so there aren't any reviews out on her. Holly Leonard told me about another surgeon off Red Bank Road, Lydia Hernandez. How do you know who is good or not? I left a message with Dr. Lee, my gynecologist and asked her to contact me.


No comments: