Blog Archive

Monday, May 9, 2016

Day 2 A Good Word from a survivor

This morning on my way to work, I wanted to call Lynne Albrecht. She is a breast cancer survivor and she loves the Lord. I really hoped she would have wisdom to share and would be in prayer about my days until my results are in. She was very encouraging. In fact, I loved the metaphor she gave me about remembering how the Lord provided manna for his people...it was what they needed only for that day. They had to trust Him new each day and they received their daily bread.  She reminded me that God would do the same...he would give me what I need for each day and not to worry about tomorrow.

I also shared with Jessica at work. I figured it would be good for at least her, if not Dr. Henize, to know what was happening. She suggested waiting until my results are in before sharing with Dr. Henize though.

As for the incision sites, they are very comfortable. I've literally had no pain with the biopsies. I do have some serious bruising, and they told me to expect it. I should put more Arnica on it to help.

Supposedly tomorrow the results will be in but my appointment is not until Thursday, so I will call tomorrow, Tuesday, and see if the will give me the results.  John says he wants to come with me on Thursday but I told him that there wasn't any reason why he had to. But he wants to be there anyway.

Off to sleep. That waking up at 3:30 am and journaling for over an hour has me really tired.


No comments: