Blog Archive

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Day 16 Need Prayer for Direction

Between my upcoming 6 doctor appointments this week, John's cardiology appointments for a stress test and EKG to find out why he has high blood pressure (160/96), Sarah' staying with us for at least a week during her painful recovery of her shoulder surgery, Liz' continued grieving over the loss of Jordan, and now a dear friend, Deb S., who is finally in remission from leukemia who was admitted to ICU this weekend due to other medical complications...all I can say is "Come Lord, Jesus!"

In addition to all the traditional medicine treatment therapies being discussed and recommended, my dear friend hooked me up with an online 18 hour course on the Truth about Cancer and how alternative therapies are much more successful vs. chemo/radiation/surgery modality. I just started watching and it certainly has my interest piqued. Prayer for truth and wisdom for the best treatment, please.

I have appreciated so many whom have prayed with and for me recently and even today.  Thank you!


1 comment:

SB said...

It's important to explore all your options, but as a scientist I worry about using "alternative" treatments alone. I really question whether they are more successful. I hope you can find the right balance in treatments.