Blog Archive

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Day 65 Disappointed In My Chemo Brain Still

Once again, I hoped to feel differently by this time after the chemo this week. Started out feeling great and I made a big breakfast, but then it hit me and I was on the couch with chemo brain and fatigue feeling. I stayed on the couch most of the day, which hugely disappointed me, especially with Alex here.

He is such a good guy though, he totally understood and just sat with me and talked and helped John with some projects, including cutting down some trees out back and cooking dinner for us.

On a positive note, I did get to FaceTime with my dearest Liz and Brooklyn and this made my heart happy to see them together in Colorado for a short, sweet visit. It blesses me when the three of us can all talk together and I can't wait until October when we can be together for our annual girls weekend once again, despite the fact that I'll be on my last leg of chemo and probably feeling awful.

Not much else to report...


No comments: