Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Day 67 Request To My Regular Blog Junkies...

Last night after talking with Holly B and knowing that Connor, too, checks for updates almost as often as he looks for Pokeman Go, I began to think that I would love to use my time at home more prayerfully. IF you are one of those people who checks for my blog updates daily, would you kindly send me a text and just let me know, so I can pray for you. If you have a special request, feel free to include that too. If not, I will come up with something as God puts you on my heart. Thank you for loving me and for liking me. If for some reason I may not have your number, please include your name in the text.

You may text me: 937-608-2444

These are the verses that I think of today...especially 17

1 Thessalonians 5:12-16
12Dear brothers and sisters, honor those who are your leaders in the Lord’s work. They work hard among you and give you spiritual guidance. 13Show them great respect and wholehearted love because of their work. And live peacefully with each other.
14Brothers and sisters, we urge you to warn those who are lazy. Encourage those who are timid. Take tender care of those who are weak. Be patient with everyone.
15See that no one pays back evil for evil, but always try to do good to each other and to all people.
16Always be joyful. 17Never stop praying. 18Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

No comments: