Blog Archive

Friday, July 1, 2016

Day 56 all is well so this will be short and sweet

 Yesterday Lynne Albrect kindly gave me hours of her time to help me get some things done around the house. It was great spending time with her. In the evening, I was able to get together with some young ladies  to continue our book study, Rare, A Young Woman Who Fears the Lord. It was great seeing everyone again.  I feel very privileged to be in the company of these mature young ladies who love the Lord so much.

Had a great night sleep and today spent most of the day preparing and cooking food for the upcoming week after my chemo, when I won't feel much like cooking.

 Tonight, John and I enjoyed spending the evening with his granddaughters and swinging at the park with them.

Once again, we are sitting in our gazebo in beautiful candlelight closing out another great day of feeling excellent.

Again, thank you to everyone for your prayers and support in so many ways.

No comments: