Blog Archive

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Day 78 My Home Away From Home

Last night we arrived in Jackson, WY.  This is a vacation we planned back in April and I thought I would never be able to make it, but last night at 10 PM we arrived with the Teton Range greeting us as the sun was setting over Jackson Hole. Our friends, Burr and Linda Storrs, greeted us with love and hugs  and I cannot wait to celebrate living life to the fullest for the next 10 days as we have escaped into a slice of heaven on earth with some of our favorite people. 

 The flight was not bad, albeit, it was a little bumpy coming into Jackson. But my feet are on solid ground now and I'm looking at the mountains and a bald eagle just flew past my window and I can't even think about anything other then the gift this is to me! 

Praise Jesus! I'm so loved and taken care of and I feel it and see it all around me. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so taken care of.... How do you reconcile asking and receiving money and gifts for bare necessities when you are able fly and enjoy a 10 day vacation?????

Tricia Wonderly said...

I will gladly address your comment in today's blog.

Holly B said...

Oy! Your troll problem bores me, your response, however, does not. Much love to you...