Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Colorado Bound!



Up well before the crack of dawn and made it Denver, CO airport to spend time with one of my BFFs, Brooklyn, for a week. 



It’s a wonderful way to distract my mind from the bothersome sensation in my ribs of tenderness and the thoughts that come and go in between faith and fear. Brooklyn and I had a relaxing day as I caught a couple naps, went with her to pick up the kiddos from school, made dinner, went for a beautiful walk in her neighborhood and just did life together. We started reading the book of James together.


The simple beauty of a wild cosmos brings joy to my heart and that reminds me that God is still in charge of creation, of which I am a part. I belong to Him. He can do a He wishes with His creation. 

Oh good night mountains!! What an amazing thing to walk out one’s front door and see THIS sunset!!


Daniel searing for us his sous vide beef roast! 

Today I’ve really noticed a lot more hot flashes …like every 20-30 minutes! Not sure why I’m getting them so much more??

I’ve got to close my eyes as I’ve been up since 3:00 EST!!

But I’ll leave off with this photo Brooklyn took a couple weeks ago in Colorado! 

Here is a link to so many encouraging Scriptures that I’ll be reading as often as I can! 

No comments: