Blog Archive

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Hanging With Meswards

My days in Colorado are still wonderful and yet very similar. I was up at 3:40 AM and spent some time journaling and looking at scriptures. I spent SWeet time reading my book again that I’ve been enjoying. 

Honestly even though it’s only 8:45 PM, I am so tired that I can hardly keep my eyes open to journal. Basically today I went with Brooklyn to the park with the kids and then when we came home, I helped teach both Norah and Malachi how to make my grandma‘s famous raspberry pie! Norah was very excited at the end result!


Then Malachi and I worked on his Lego race car set and we all read a book together. Other than that I had a fun dinner with Brooklyn and her friend Amy at a wonderful little upscale Mexican restaurant in Lafayette, Colorado.


Physically I am feeling well other than just some slight tightness around my rib cage still.

No comments: