Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Honoring My Dad Because I Can!

I really only will post about the 2 basic activities of my day. I spent a couple wonderful hours reading and discussing the book, By This Name by John Cross, and am loving reading it! 

Then I went to our property where John’s shop is and the trees along the driveway lane are overgrown and the brambles/weeds are getting out of control too so I decided to get the loppers and give them a haircut!! I spent about 4 hours trimming branches and pulling bittersweet and wild grape vine!! I’m exhausted and just cleaned up before heading to bed. Early to sleep tonight as I’m getting up around 5:30 tomorrow morning to go to The James in Columbus for several scans. I won’t have the results until Tuesday but the doctors appointments and scans will take all day!

I didn’t take any photos today so I’ll pick several from my phone just for fun! Tonight I honor my dad, Chuck Markise, and want to share several photos of us together in the past 5 years!! Thank you, Dad, for being such a kind, loving and honorable father, husband, & papa!! You are loved!!


Easter Cream Puffs 2021


I wonder who I get my nose from!!! 


Father’s Day 2020 or 2021


My twin 2016


Visiting last month, September 2022!




This is my all time favorite video from my daughters wedding last May 2021!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics mom