Blog Archive

Monday, October 3, 2022

Sarah’s Birthday Blessing

Up early again…like 3 a.m. and my mind immediately drifts into conversation with God. 

“LORD, I want to use my time and my days wisely, in gratitude, and not taking one day for granted just because I feel well. Show me what to do today to live on purpose for You.” 

I want to start my day giving thanks to God that I made it to October 3rd to celebrate the birth of my beautiful daughter as she celebrates 31 years of life! I’m so blessed to be her mama!

Before I know it, SHE will be a mama!


Popcorn in the rain! Dancing in the rain! Playing in the rain!

Probably my favorite photo of us!

This girl loves her mama!! And this mama loves her girl!

So cute then and so stunning now!

Being silly is our normal!


This is real but somebody’s gots do it!

These photos are us…real life, funny, sweet, & favorites. 

Happy birthday, Bean!

Chemo has taken its toll on my hair, my skin and now my nails! It’s possible I’ll lose the tips of them into the nail bed. But no worries, eventually they’ll grow back. But these poor little finger tips have a bit of neuropathy and now the nails are weak to the point that pulling something using my fingernails is not wise. They’re tender and getting softer by the day. However, I’m so thankful they don’t hurt. Mostly they just aren’t suited for hand modeling.



No comments: