Blog Archive

Sunday, October 23, 2022

WonderBinder Finale

Another glorious October weekend with these fine folks! John and I have been camping with the Binders for several years now and this year it looked a little different with more and more Binder babies!!


This year the girls and I went for our first mountain bike ride together while the boys were on kid care duty! What a treat to have 30 minutes of just us big girl time! 



I’m thankful that we got to hike, bike and sit around a camp fire for two days with these young adults who are like our own tribe! We had the most beautiful weather for it too! Before they showed up John and I went for a ride! 


Then this morning while the big boys went for a ride, I took this little ride for a hike and played in the creek. 



Uncles are the best!!


Papa John sharing a caramel apple with the hungry hippos!


Today, Sunday, I’ve counted my physical activity from the weekend and wondered why my legs feel like jelly! I’ve been on 2 hikes and 4 bike rides since Friday evening…and yes, I’m over joyed to physically be capable of doing this. Also my brain, heart and spirit are in a better place than last week so thank you all for praying for me! 

No comments: