Blog Archive

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Family Time

Started my day with a SWeet hour of reading ‘By This Name’ book! I’m so thankful to have this fundamental resource and to be reminded of the Biblical truths it contains. 

My youngest sister Melissa came to visit for the extended weekend so we had a fun busy day including going to the famous Waynesville Sauerkraut Festival! We didn’t actually have any sauerkraut there but did a little shopping and looking around. I did try on these knitted hats which were very comfortable and warm but not quite me! There were throngs of people so this will be a one and done for me but something fun to do.




Then tonight we went to hang out with one of the kindest and most hospitable friends, Doni and Glenn O! Of course Doni spoiled us with a smorgasbord of delicious food. While everyone watched the K State football game, I mostly napped on their couch but it was good to be with such amazing friends.

This is my beautiful my sister Melissa & friend Doni from other visits since I didn’t get any pictures today of us. 




No comments: