Blog Archive

Monday, August 8, 2022

Another Great Day

No complaints today! 

Felt great. Good energy. 

Went for a walk th this morning to show friend Stacy D my bench and catch her up on it all from beginning to end. 

Then immediately off to John Bryan mountain bike trails with LillyMae to enjoy the trails before the rain. I love spending time with this amazing, young, godly, inspiring, mature 13 year old. It’s great fun sharing something that I love with a young person who seems to love it as much as I do!!


Cut the grass and sang some of my favorite hymns while mowing. I’m in such a sweet place with the Lord and so very thankful to have today and feel as great as I have!! 

At home with my hubby for a quiet and loving evening together and I made him eggplant Parmesan…can’t say it’s my favorite but my friend offered me an eggplant and John likes it so…we enjoy the bounty. 

The only thing I noticed Chemo wise today is that I think my taste buds are starting to change again. Things just started tasting metallic like, of course except sweets.

What a beautiful day and I’m very deeply grateful for the breath in my lungs and song in my heart!


No comments: