Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Ohio Bound

My travel day yesterday started later in the afternoon so I spent the morning continuing to shop for house hold items for Sarah’s new house then continued with organizing and unpacking. Because I wanted to get a few more big projects done, I woke up at 3:30 AM and got started! It wasn’t an alarm clock wake up call… My brain just woke up and my eyes opened at that time. My dad calls these the yips!

I was very thankful to have had six days to spend with my daughter and son-in-law and continue to watch my granddaughter growing bigger and bigger every day! It was such a treat to feel her moving and kicking in Sarah’s belly!

Sarah graciously took me to Fort Myers Airport in the middle of her workday and the flight was uneventful. Good to be back home with my sweet hubby as I prepare for Friday’s infusion. 


This morning I took advantage of the good weather and appreciated feeling so so good! Got to go for a long bike ride with friends, Karen, on the Miami Bike Trail. 



No comments: