Blog Archive

Thursday, August 18, 2022

God is overflowing my cup every day!!

What pure joy to feel like you’ve been given so many gifts in one day!! 

I’ve had the privilege of taking two friends out for their very first mountain biking rides and was able to show/teach them a few basics of riding. It’s so much fun! Today it was Carol’s turn. She, LillyMae and I went out for a ride today and has a grand time!

Then Zoey and I continued painting her mini chair. She helped me set up the kitchen for dinner guests tonight and all day I felt great! 

Then we had the Goodness over for sweet time of fellowship and food! And after we filled it up with Cassinari time and seeing the kids play in the flower fields was amazing! The sky was glorious! We are so blessed with so many loving friends!  Liz and Jake grow the prettiest zinnia and sunflowers! 




This is what it looks like to experience a million little miracles! 

No comments: