Blog Archive

Friday, August 12, 2022

Quiet Friday

Thankful my walking buddy, Karen, called this morning. I wasn’t able to amble along at a normal Tricia pace, but we slowly walked and talked, read and shared how wondrous the Lord is working in our lives every day! 



Then my newest friend, Jodie, graciously shared a bunch of her homegrown veggies and farm fresh eggs with me that became my dinner. John said it tasted good but sadly it tasted like metal to me. 



While I felt fatigued much of the day from chemo, I’m so very thankful I don’t feel sick! Tonight John had his 40th high school class reunion! We got to go and I met some lovely folks! Wasn’t sure they all needed to see my bald head so I wore my wig! 



Waiting for my daughter to arrive from Florida in just a bit so we can celebrate their baby shower tomorrow! 



One of the sweet joys of my day is when I sit and read and God shows me verses that pierce my soul.




No comments: