Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Lots of activity and blessings!

The Lord really impressed on my heart last night about a couple specific things. What I can share is that He has gifted me with feeling remarkably well and giving me energy for mounting biking. My sense of thankfulness over flows. This morning John and I went riding again and we really are both so grateful to have the ability to do it. 

Following that I got to hang out with Zoey so that we’re ready to start painting her small chair. It took a while but we found the perfect turquoise blue hue! Today we sanded and put on a base colored primer.


Then for dinner I was spoiled by being in the company of these beautiful women! Happy birthday dinner for Gaby at Northstar Café was a real treat!

I was full, full, full of so many blessings today even more than this like LillyMae spending the night and tree frogs on my door. I love frogs!!!!! 



No comments: