Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

No Specific Title Today

Morning solo ride at John Bryan was magical. Not a soul in the parking lot so I had the entire trail system to myself except for the small buck who wasn’t afraid to show off his velvety antlers. 

I listened to one of my favorite Pandora stations, Italian Traditional Radio, and bee-bopped along with a little more spunk than usual! 

A sweet friend for lunch got to experience my Pistachio Matcha Iced Latte and I may have a new convert!

Then tonight I was able to join John at Special Olympics although I didn’t play, just observed from the upper deck! My young friend, Zoey, was happy to join in the watching! 




Ended with a walk in the pines where the Bench sits where one of my dearest friends in the world finally was able to join me and visit this magical place!

A beautiful day! I’m blessed!

1 comment:

Zoey said...

Thank you for including me on your blog yesterday! I am looking forward to going there with you again soon!

-Your young friend, Zoey