Blog Archive

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Until Next Time, Brenda!

Yet another very full and fun day yesterday with Brenda and LillyMae! Started with a cortadito. 

We read a bit of Practicing God’s Presence and celebrated God’s goodness as we reflected on the wisdom of a man whose knowledge and experience of God still can be read after 400 years!! 

Then Brenda very generously freely gave of her heart and head knowledge yet another full day! She invested in LillyMae and me as our mountain biking coach which included instruction on the fundamentals again, training LillyMae to be an assistant coach, then taking it to the trail at John Bryan Trail System! Of course, my friend and coach from Wisconsin wanted to celebrate the end of the clinic with a debrief over ice cream! 




We ended our night with belly laughter and fellowship that was magical and memorable! And this morning before saying goodbye to my gift from God, Brenda and I went to my bench. Words really don’t do it justice as to how full my heart is! 






No comments: