Blog Archive

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Farm to Table

Let’s just start out kinda crappy!! Last night immediately after I posted, one of the very minor side effects of chemo that I usually experience in the last 2-3 weeks post treatment is what I call chemo diarrhea. Well it hit me on Day 2!! Imodium and that’s now done. Let’s move on. 

The Lord and I spent sweet time together as I read a few chapters in Hebrews today. I just simply love reading from The Passion Translation. Reading the Bible has become a joy again because of it.  


Today John and I went back to church in Springboro for the first time since April when I was first re-diagnosed. We sat in the atrium listening to the message so I wasn’t exposed to a few hundred people all in one room. 

I actually got more fatigued today than I have in the past so I need and took it easy all day. But I wasn’t sick feeling, just sleepy. Nothing a nap on my Blissy pillowcase couldn’t fix. It was a very low key day over all.

The best part of my day was a dreamy Farm to Table dinner at my besties house where we ate some delicious food from the beautiful vegetable gardens and flowers growing there! The weather was perfect & the company was lovely, the food was over the moon!






How grateful I am to be feeling so amazing! I do not take one day for granted. 



No comments: