Blog Archive

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Baby Shower #1

This morning I got the joy of waking up to my daughter and son-in-law being at our house and before heading to the first of three baby showers, we got a few beautiful photos in my zinnia garden. 


Then off to the most amazing baby shower I’ve ever been to!! Lorna Miller, I thank you for putting all your love and talent into today and making it magical and wonderful!




As for chemo side effects and how they’re still playing havoc on my body, mostly it’s dealing with a strong metallic taste, a few random bloody noses, the feeling that the taste buds on the top of my tongue are starting to hurt and as of today, my legs are randomly breaking out with little strange pimple things that are getting painful, sore and red. It’s my assumption this will all resolve just like last time. Therefore, I don’t worry or fret about any of it. Instead I’m choosing to stand in a place of gratitude and acceptance. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so Amazing, & you looked beautiful today.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks Sarah perfect! You both look so beautiful. I love the Grandmas Corner too💓

Zoey said...

Love this! So happy for Mrs. Sarah and Mr. Connor! Love the pictures! ❤❤

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!such a joy to be there for you all love mom