Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Home Sweet Home

 Second post of the day since I didn’t get to yesterday’s post until this morning.

I forgot to mention that my amazing husband had these beautiful flowers awaiting my return home. Freshly picked from my BFF’s flower garden!


After a wonderful bike ride with my friend Karen, I came home and unpacked after being in sunny Florida for six days.

This evening I met with some very dear friends from work and we had delicious Latin Arepas dinner at the new Springboro restaurant! Love Venezuelan food! We then went for a glorious walk at Patricia Allyn Park where I brought them to my sacred woods and they got to visit my bench. We adventured around and hiked through the woods and fields admiring God‘s creation. We all were in awe of the beauty surrounding us! Following that we miraculously ran into my angel Carl and a friend of his, Jodie who generously offered to give me some fresh summer produce from her garden that I have been thoroughly enjoying for my dinner tonight! God is so good and always provides wonderful surprises! 





Lastly, congratulations to friend and hockey player, Scott W, in John’s Wonder League who won the auctioned off Galileo Thermometer that John made. Keep an eye out in the next few days for yet another a John Wonderly crafted pieces of 2 wooden end tables.

No comments: