Blog Archive

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Day 27 Telling Patients...especially Kate R.

Although my days seem to feel mostly normal still, I have experienced that this is a time to share the news with some of my closer patients. Some I can just tell straight out and others, I struggle to tell. I had one of my all time favorites in yesterday and we had such fun together and laughed so hard and she was in such a good mood and so grateful to be at the dentist (I know, it's weird that she loves coming to the dentist that much, but who am I to judge!) that I only could send home a note card with her that had my blog info and a short note saying that I just did not have the chutzbah to tell her and be a downer on such a wonderfully awesome visit to see me! I got to pamper her and take the most excellent care of her that I know how and it just wasn't the right time. So, Kate, when you read this, know that yesterday was one of my most memorable dental dates with you and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Feel free to call me.

I am so blessed to have such a rich group of friends that happen to be patients and care so deeply about my situation. Hugs to each one of you for your love and concern and prayers!

No comments: