Blog Archive

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Day 51 Blogging Before My Hubs Returns

Woke up today tired! Got a bite to eat and went into my gazebo for about 3 hours and either lazed around or slept. Literally no energy.

Yesterday I found a really beautiful website of artistic turbans and posted today about my favorite ones. These are crazy expensive in my opinion, but if anyone sews and can create something like these beauties, I have posted my favorite ones. Like I stated in a post, I know I could rock bald, but I'd rather wrap my head in artwork!

https://turbandiva.3dcartstores.com/view_giftregistry.asp?id=851 If you click on it and want to purchase something, you'll need the password: RedWarrior

John has been up in Columbus for the weekend for the Special Olympics State Meet and should be home in an hour or so and I don't want to miss one minute with him, so I'll blog now and turn this computer off when he gets home.

Pray for my blood work tomorrow as I will have a CBC to determine how my white blood cells are doing after round 1 chemo. If I'm stable, I might try going in to work if the doctor allows me, but it will be to do something other than dental hygiene. That's ok...I can still see my peeps!

I missed  being at church today too.  First time in my life I wasn't ALLOWED in church!  This could be a long 5 months. Thankfully, I will listen on the recorded sermon of my friend and pastor, Josh Lenon. http://iamreddoor.org/sermons/thebride/


No comments: