Blog Archive

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Day 37 The Day Before My Treatment Plan Was Lovely

I know tomorrow will etch a path that my life will take which changes everything. I am prepared for this. I am at peace with this.  I am the Daughter of the most high King and He has gone before me in this and knows  every day in my life and what it holds and will show me how to give Him Glory in it all.

Today church with my Red Door family was awesome. After, we had lunch with our dear friends, the Meswards, who recently moved back to Colorado. I was keenly aware of my sense of missing them when I got to church and it was so sweet to worship next to Brooklyn and hold her little man, Malachi, and then to have a private lunch with the 4 of us adults as we laughed, shared life, and look forward to our next time together.

Then after that I took a Sunday nap, did a little grocery shopping, enjoyed a little mowing of the grass, and then had a date with Mr. Wonderful as we watched the final game of the Stanley Cup at Stone House Tavern. I told him as we were leaving the pub that it feels like the last night of normal life. He promised to love me, support me, and be everything I need through it all.  I am so grateful that I have such a tender, loving, nurturing, willing, kind, gentle, husband.

Prayer requests...that Dr. Cody, the oncologist, will take everything carefully into consideration as he helps me understand the best direction to take my treatment. Also, I want to thank ahead of time Ruth Ann Pinnick who is planning on coming over tomorrow night to give me a complimentary hour massage as a gift! Jesus...you never cease to amaze me.

No comments: