Blog Archive

Friday, June 17, 2016

Day 41 Quick Question Regarding Essential Oils

I  have used several Young Living essential oils in the past couple of years. I just read an article that claim: cinnamon, Jasmine, chamomile, and frankincense are all supposed to be helpful and fighting against breast cancer cells. Does anyone have any real time experience with any of these oils used for cancer? I'm seriously considering wanting to get them as a daily regimen but would love anyone's personal experience feedback first.


2 comments:

Holly B said...

No experience, but a few weeks ago I read article after article about Frankincense. Specifically, the oil taken orally. Anti-inflammation and improved auto immune function as well as cancer fighting properties.

Holly B said...

And I believe there is a "pharmaceutical" grade versus what Young Living might sell. But I could be making that part up, but I definitely did not make up the first post. HA! Love you!